Burial or Graveside Services
Planning a Funeral
How to Plan a Funeral
Grief & Guidance
Use the form above to find your loved one. You can search using the name of your loved one, or any family name for current or past services entrusted to our firm.Click here to view all obituaries
The Cremation Options
There are many cremation options available. These options can be divided into a two main options:
1. A Simple Cremation. Cremation that takes place right away.
2. A Simple Cremation with a private family goodbye. If desired, a family viewing can be arranged prior to cremation.
3. A Memorial Gathering. A Simple Cremation, followed by a reception in our new reception centre.
3. A Memorial Service or Celebration of Life. If you would like to have either of these options in the funeral home, church, or local hall, please talk to us.
4. A Funeral Service. Cremation would take place following the service.
Following Cremation: Four Basic Options
Following cremation, there are 4 basic options available:
1. Burial of Cremated Remains
Local cemeteries have sections designated for cremated remains interment. For more information, please contact us for assistance or contact the cemeteries directly.
2. Scattering of Cremated Remains
This practice is becoming more and more popular. The law states that cremated remains may be interred on property that you own, crown land or in consecrated land (i.e. cemetery). A scattering receptacle is needed for this act. If placing in water, please inform us and we will inform you of the correct scattering receptacle for this.
3. Interment of cremated remains in a Columbarium.
A Columbarium is an above ground Mausoleum designed to store cremated remains. As with the earth burial of cremated remains, families find comfort in having a place to go to visit their loved ones. Local cemeteries have columbariums. For more information, please contact us or feel feel to contact the cemeteries directly.
Columbariums contain niches which are specifically designed to hold two urns. Please note that niches will only hold specially-designed urns which satisfy the dimensions of the niche spaces - please contact us or the cemetery for dimensions.
4. Maintaining Cremated Remains at home.
Many families like to keep the cremated remains of their loved ones close to them and keep them in their homes.